Top Down Sweater with Pam
In-person full day class from 9-4pm with a 1 hour lunch break. (6 hours class time)
If top-down sweater patterns scare you, let Pam help! During this full-day workshop, you will knit modified a mini sweater based on the popular Flax pattern by Tin Can Knits. This allows you to experience all the techniques necessary to conquer your fears and complete a full-size sweater on your own.
- Be comfortable with knitting, purling.
- 4.0mm and 5.0mm circular needles, 32" cable
- yarn, TBD (available for purchase in store)
Duration & Format
- 1 in person classes (7 hours with 1 hour lunch break, 6 total class hours)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.