Sweater Modifications for a Better Fit with Katrina
Classes will take place in store on Thursday September 22 from 6-9 pm (3 hours total)
Learn how to make sweater modifications to a sweater pattern so that your sweater looks like it was made for you, because it was! Set yourself up for sweater knitting success so you can knit a sweater that you are proud of and will fit your body and style.
We will cover taking body measurements, swatching, and an overview of sweater construction, choosing a size, and using information from your swatch and measurements to make modifications.
- Basic understanding of sweater construction.
- Be comfortable with knitting, purling, increasing, decreasing, and knitting in the round.
- Please bring to class: Pencil/Pen & Notebook.
Duration & Format
- 1 in person classes (3 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.