Laine Magazine - Issue 11
For this issue, Laine worked with an amazing line-up of designers including: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.
Laine 11, Marjoram, includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive skills by Laine's regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favorites section
Made in Finland. Printed in Estonia.
More About Laine Magazine
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.