Intro to Socks with Pam
Learn to knit top down socks with Pam! In this class you’ll learn all the steps to making a simple pair of top down socks, from casting on, to turning that heel and grafting the toe.
Socks can seem daunting to new and even experienced knitters, but Pam will walk you through the steps one by one on a mini sock so you can feel confident and experience the joys of stress free sock knitting!
- Comfortable with casting on, knitting, purling and working in the round
Materials (Please bring to class)
- 3.25mm and 3.75mm Double Pointed Needles
(or circulars if you are already comfortable knitting with magic loop)
- Stitch markers in 2 different colours, darning needle
- Yarn will be provided for the in class mini sock!
Duration & Format
- 1 x 3 hour session
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.