This class is for the Complete and Utter Beginners! ( as well as those that want to brush up on their skills from days gone by) In this class, you’ll learn or come to remember all the fundamentals of crocheting!
Topics covered include starting and finishing a piece of crochet using chain stitches, single crochet, and double crochet. You’ll learn how to follow a basic crochet pattern, about the fabric of crochet, as well as how to spot and correct your mistakes as you go. we will provide everything you need to get stitching!
You will soon be whipping up enviable projects with confidence!
- Reminder: Students receive a 10% discount on class materials and most other in-store purchases on their class day. We will happily guide you to a great next project you will be comfortable with.
Class includes a crochet kit with tote bag, hook, yarn, and reference materials.
Duration & Format
- 2 x 90 minute sessions (3 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.