The Wheel Magazine: Issue 32 2020/2021
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The Wheel is a full-colour magazine containing articles, patterns and projects for the fibre artist written by knowledgeable and inspirational spinners, weavers, dyers, knitters and felters from around the world. It is published annually.
The 2020 issue of The Wheel magazine (Issue 32)
In this year’s issue there are inspiring projects and patterns for spinning, weaving, dyeing, felting and knitting and articles about crafts folk from around the world.
- Felted elegance, by Deland Liao, Taiwan
- YogaYarn Double Weave Bag, by Dawne Wimbrow, USA
- Crochet Baby Set, by Kerryn Gillan, NZ
- Alpaca Crop Top, by Fran Caselli, Chile
- Natural vs Unnatural Fibres, by Linda Cortright, USA
- Daylight Stars Knitted Shawl, by Lindy Boshler, Australia
- Studying for a Handweavers Diploma, by Sarah Affleck, UK
- Zero Waste Spiral Skirt, Elizabeth Haywood, Australia
And much, much more.