The Wheel Magazine: Issue 34 2022
The Wheel is a full-colour magazine containing articles, patterns and projects for the fibre artist written by knowledgeable and inspirational spinners, weavers, dyers, knitters and felters from around the world. It is published annually.
The 2022 issue of The Wheel magazine (Issue 34)
In this year’s issue there are inspiring projects and patterns for spinning, weaving, dyeing, felting and knitting and articles about crafts folk from around the world.
- A World in a Wildflower, By Yunan Ma, United States
- Inspired by your Surroundings, by Lea Williams, United Kingdom
- Making a Tote Bag, by Maria Chiodo, Australia
- Plant Textiles in the Time of Technology, by Meagan Condon, United States
- Playing Possum Tactile Book for Children, by Marie Wills, Australia
- Creativity on the Move, by Amanda Mclennan, Abu Dhabi
- A Journey of Recovery, by Caroline Coster, Bedford, United Kingdom
And much, much more