Sweater Modifications for a Better Fit
Classes will take place via Zoom on Friday, February 19 & 26th, 6:30 – 8:00pm EST.
Learn how to make modifications to a sweater pattern so that your sweater looks like it was made for you, because it was! Set yourself up for sweater knitting success so you can knit a sweater that you are proud of and will fit your body and style.
In this two-session class, we will cover taking body measurements, swatching, an overview of sweater construction, choosing a size, and using information from your swatch and measurements to make modifications.
- Basic understanding of sweater construction.
- Email Address where we can send the Zoom link and course materials
- A device capable of using Zoom.
- Windows PC
- Android Phone/Tablet
Duration & Format
- 2 hour Zoom Virtual Class
- A few days before the class, attendees will be provided with the following via email:
- a link to the Zoom meeting
- Information about how to sign into the Zoom class & a bit of Zoom etiquette information.
- links to the free patterns we will be using for reference in the class if they want to follow along
- work sheets we will be using in the class
- The class will be recorded, and attendees will be provided with a link to the recorded video a few days after the class.