Socks from Tubes with Jane
In person 2-hour class.
Let Jane show you how to add fun heels and toes to your socks by adding them to pre-knit (cranked) tubes. With this technique, you can make a pair of socks in no time!
Kits are included for this class and contain the following:
- 50g pre-cranked sock tube
- 50g of contrasting yarn
- Must be comfortable with knitting, purling, and decreases.
Materials (Please bring to class)
- 2.5mm needles (DPNs or circulars if you prefer to work your socks in magic loop)
- a darning needle
*socks from tubes kits will be available to pick up at the time of the class
Duration & Format
- 1 in person classes (2 hours)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 3-5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/canceled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.