Mitered Square Fun with Sharon
Learn a new technique or upgrade your mitered square knowledge with this cute dishcloth/hot pad. Learn this simple but exciting method of knitting squares already joined together. There is NO SEWING except for ends!
We will complete as much of this project as possible, but all concepts will be covered and there are written instructions to take home to finish. Once you master this technique the sky’s the limit! Join us for this fabulous class to some more inspiration too!
- Be comfortable with knitting, purling, increasing, decreasing.
- Please Bring to class: 3.5 mm DPN, removable stitch markers, paper, and a pen
- Class includes 3 25g balls of Ricorumi DK cotton
Duration & Format
- 1 in person class, 3 hours
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.