Mitered Square Dishcloth with Sharon
Classes will take place in store on Tuesday, July 19 from 6-9 pm EST (3 hours total)
Learn a new technique or upgrade your mitered square knowledge with this cute dishcloth. Learn this simple but exciting method of knitting squares already joined together. No sewing except for ends! We will complete as much of this dishcloth as possible, but all concepts will be covered and there are written instructions to take home to finish. Once you master this technique the sky’s the limit! Join us for this fabulous class!
- Be comfortable with knitting, purling, increasing, decreasing.
- Please Bring to class: 4.0 mm DPN, removable stitch markers, paper, and a pen
- Class includes 2 50g balls of dish cloth cotton
Duration & Format
- 1 in person class, 3 hours
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.