Learn to Knit Series: Part 2 with Angie
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
You learned how to knit in Part 1, expand your skills and understanding in this class as we learn to form a purl stitch, increase and decrease. During the class we will work a simple corner to corner swatch and send you home with a few great project ideas to keep you knitting!
Don't forget to check out the third part of this Learn to Knit Series where we will learn to knit in the round and create textured patterns.
- Please bring 4.5mm needles
- 50 grams of any worsted weight yarn.
- forming a purl stitch
- knitting terminology
- pattern reading
Duration & Format
- 1 in person class (2 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.