Learn to Knit Series: Part 1 with Angie
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
This introductory class is for absolute beginners or returning knitters who want to learn or review how to cast on, form a knit stitch and cast off. During the class we will work a simple swatch and send you home with a few great project ideas to get you knitting!
Don't forget to check out the second part of this Learn to Knit Series where we will learn to form a purl stitch, increase & decrease.
- Class includes a knitting kit with tote bag, needles, yarn, and reference materials.
- casting on
- forming a knit stitch
- casting off
- knitting terminology
- pattern reading
Duration & Format
- 1 in person class (2 hours total)
Sign up for the Learn to Knit Series: Part 2 with Angie here.
Where you will learn the purl stitch, increasing and decreasing.
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.