Knitting 101 with Louise - BRING A FRIEND SPECIAL!
Classes will take place in store on Friday, August 5th and Friday, August 12th from 6:00pm–8:00pm EST (4 hours total)
BRING A FRIEND FOR FREE!
Book a Knitting 101 class and bring a friend for FREE! Please include the name of your friend in the comments section of your purchase.
This 2 part, 4-hour class is for absolute beginners or returning knitters who want to learn or review how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off. We will practice how to fix simple mistakes, recognize incorrect stitch mount, know which way to go when picking up your knitting, create different fabrics using knit and purl…and more. There will be several choices of projects that you may work on over the class. Three patterns will be included with this class.
- Class Includes an knitting kit with needles, yarn, and reference materials.
Duration & Format
- 2 in person classes (4 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.