Intro to Colourwork with Louise
In person class, 3 hours total
Are you ready to add colour to your knitting? While knitting a cowl, you will learn how to hold two strands of yarn, manage your tension and deal with those floats to create projects with endless design and colour possibilities.
- Must be comfortable knitting in the round.
Materials (Please bring to class)
- 3 - 100 g balls of contrasting yarn in worsted weight (or kits are available in-store at a discounted price)
- a selection of needles (4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm circulars in either 16” or 40” length)
- Cowl pattern included
Duration & Format
- One in person classes (3 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.