Crochet Shawl with Sharon
Join us to enhance your crochet skills and improve your pattern reading abilities. We will be creating your personalized version of Secret Paths by Mijo Crochet. In the first session (1.5 hours) we will learn the textured stitches used in the shawl with a sample, and in the second session (2.5 hours) we will complete the first section of the pattern. This will allow you to complete the shawl on your own and have a beautiful finished project that will amaze your friends and family. We also include an awesome tip sheet to help you along the way so your Secret Path does not become a dark path!
- Must be able to single Crochet, Double Crochet, and Chain.
Materials (Please bring to class)
- Please bring to class: 4.00mm (G) Crochet hook.
- You will be choosing yarn to purchase at the end of the first class.
Duration & Format
- 2 in person classes (4 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.