Two-at-a-Time Socks with Angie
Is it always a chore to get your second sock finished? In this class, Angie will show you how to set yourself up to knit two socks at the same time from the top down! Angie will show you tips and tricks to make your sock knitting more efficient. In this class we will work baby-sized socks in the Rye pattern by Tin Can Knits.
- Comfortable with Magic loop, knitting, purling and decreasing
Materials (Please bring to class)
- 2 x 75 yards of worsted weight yarn, (It is preferable to have 2 contrasting colours of yarn, for example 75 yards yellow, 75 yards blue.)
- 3.25mm circular needle (minimum 32” cable), 3.75mm circular needle (minimum 32” cable)
- Stitch markers in 2 different colours, darning needle
Duration & Format
- Two in person classes (4 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.