Entrelac Scarf with Jane
Learn Entrelac while making the beautiful Entrelac Scarf by Allison LoCicero. We will learn how to set up and start the entrelac pattern in the first class, and then learn how to finish the scarf in the second class.
- Must be comfortable with casting on, knitting, purling, and casting off.
Materials (Please bring to class)
- 4.5mm needles
- 100 - 200 g of a self striping yarn in a worsted weight
- 100g for a cowl, and 200g for a scarf
- We recommend 2-4 balls of Noro Silk Garden (50g each)
or 1 ball of Creative Melange Aran Wonderball ( 200g each)
- If you would prefer to use a non striping yarn, please bring at least two colours
- Pattern is included in the class
Reminder: Students receive a 10% discount on class materials and most other purchases on their class day.
Duration & Format
- 2 x 90 minute Classes (3 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.