Granny Squares are Fun with Sharon
The good old granny square is a perennial favourite! The possibilities are endless.
Join Sharon to get inspired with what you can do with granny squares! You will learn how to create and start from a center ring, how to read charts and written instructions as well as your stitches, then how to finish. We will also demonstrate how to join squares together!
- Students should be comfortable creating chains, single crochet, and double crochet. This is a great next step after our Crochet 101 class.
Materials to bring to class
- 2 or more colours of a worsted weight yarn (about 50g total will do)
- striping yarns are an excellent choice too!
- a hook size recommended for the yarn you choose (we can help guide you)
- Reminder: Students receive a 10% discount on class materials and most other in-store purchases on their class day.
- 1 x 2 hours session
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.