Felted Duffer Slippers with Jane
In this class, we'll be making the lovely Duffers by Mindie Tallack to create a comfortable felted slipper that you can make for everyone in your family! Jane will walk you through Judy's Magic Cast-on, as well as knitting the slippers in the round, and how you will finish them.
Then the magic will occur when you felt them to make a comfy, cozy slipper that is perfect to keep for yourself, or to give as a gift.
- Students must be comfortable with knitting, purling, increasing, and decreasing.
- Please bring to class:
- 8mm needles - DPNs
- or 32" circular if you are already familiar with magic loop... this will not be taught in class
- worsted weight suitable for felting - 440 yards
- we recommend 2 skeins of Cascade 220
- scissors, darning needle, measuring tape
- Pattern included, you will receive both a hard copy at class as well as a digital download through Ravelry.com
Duration & Format
- 1 in person classes (2 hours total)
- All classes require a minimum of 3 students so invite a friend to come with you!
- In the event that the minimum is not met, you will receive an email notification 5 days before the class to notify you that the class has been rescheduled/cancelled.
- In accordance with provincial guidelines, masks will not be mandatory. It will be left up to the individual teachers and students to decide if they want to wear one.