The Jumbo Kate a-Go-Go™ by Nancy’s Knit Knacks allows spinners to take a fully functional Lazy Kate with them no matter where they go. Best of all, the Katie a-Go-Go™ has a fully adjustable tensioning system just like the larger Lazy Kate’s. All parts are made from hardwoods and steel, and can accommodate all bobbin sizes, including 5″ jumbo bobbins. It has just 6 parts plus a carrying sack, and can be assembled in less than a minute. There are no tools required to assemble it.
- 7″ x 7″ x 3/4″ thick Maple hardwood base with 4 clear vinyl feet
- Center dowel with sturdy stainless steel yarn loop
- Tensioning dowel with cord and rubber band
- 3 – 8″ x 3/16″ tool grade steel bobbin rods
- 3 standard drinking straws cut to length
- DP Needle Tube to carry the rods and straws
- Sturdy zippered denim carry sack with a handle
- A free set of 10 Spinning Project Kards is included
Designed and assembled in the USA.